StockTaker Scheduler is an optional web-based application that allows for the creation and viewing of stock take schedules. These schedules can be used to specify the day of the week on which one or more carts are to be included in a stock take. These schedules can be viewed by Materials Management personnel to identify the cart lists that need to be extracted from MEDITECH to perform their stock take. The schedules are also used by StockTaker to verify that all of the required stock lists have been extracted from MEDITECH and to download the stock list it needs, which frees the user from having to do this manually.
- Allows for the creation of stock take schedules. A schedule identifies the day of the week the stock take is to be performed and the carts that are to be read.
- Provides the ability to set up users with different levels of access to the schedules:
- Read only
- Read and Write
- Scheduler can be accessed by remote facilities via a network connection.
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or greater
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003 Server or Windows Server 2008 with Internet Information Services (IIS)
- .NET Framework version 2.0
- Microsoft Access 2007 or Microsoft Access 2010
We invite you to Contact Us with your inquiries.
A leading software vendor in the health care informatics industry for 39 years, MEDITECH (or Medical Information Technology, Inc.) provides software solutions that meet the information needs of health care organizations worldwide. StockTaker products integrate completely with MEDITECH's Materials Management Module.