StockTaker Barcode Scanner for MEDITECH
StockTaker is a handheld application that is used in conjunction with the MEDITECH Materials Management Module. StockTaker allows you to perform MEDITECH stock take procedures wirelessly with accuracy and efficiency. The application supports various handheld devices with scanning capabilities, allowing you to easily scan product and inventory barcodes for quick data capture. Alternatively, you can record stock take information using the device keyboard or touch screen.
Supported MEDITECH Transaction Types:
- Process Exchange Cart
- Patient Issue
- Department Issue
- Department Return
- Physical Inventory
- Initialize Inventory
- Inventory Restock Requisition
(Including SUB to SUB)
Main StockTaker FeaturesThe most flexible network options with TCP/IP and Web Services
- Automatically generates the MEDITECH HHT transmission document containing the stock take information to be uploaded into MEDITECH
- Allows for a stock take to take place at remote facilities and for this information to be transmitted back to a central data store.
- Supports barcode scanning for fast and efficient data-entry
- When used in conjunction with StockTaker Scheduler:
- Allows the user to perform stock take based on a weekly schedule
- Automatically downloads the cart lists for the carts belonging to the selected schedule.
- Handheld application supports wireless (WIFI) operation.
- Supports operation in restricted wireless environments where WIFI is not possible.
Supported Handheld and Wireless Devices:
Mobile Computers with Barcode Scanners
- Motorola Symbol MC75
- Motorola Symbol MC55
- Motorola Symbol MC50
- Honeywell Dolphin 9900
- Honeywell Dolphin 9700
- Honeywell Dolphin 9500
- Honeywell Dolphin 7900
- Intermec CN4
- Intermec CN3
Mobile Computers without Barcode Scanners
- HP iPAQ 110 Handheld
Additional device support available, contact us for details
- Windows Vista or Window 7 with sync support, ActiveSync 4.5 for Windows XP
- Handheld device running Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5 & Windows Mobile 6.x
- Microsoft Windows XP,Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003 Server or Windows 2008 Server with Internet Information Server (IIS) and the .Net Framework 2.0
- MEDITECH Magic or MEDITECH Client Server
Wireless Stock Take in 4 Easy Steps:
On a handheld device you can perform an inventory count or stock take procedure in just 4 easy steps:
We invite you to Contact Us with your inquiries.
A leading software vendor in the health care informatics industry for 39 years, MEDITECH (or Medical Information Technology, Inc.) provides software solutions that meet the information needs of health care organizations worldwide. StockTaker products integrate completely with MEDITECH's Materials Management Module.